Program Admin Details
A Group Account includes Administrative oversight capabilities and multiple logins for therapists and clients.
ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR LOGIN
- An Account Administrator creates “classroom/s” (a Classroom includes 2 therapist logins and 30 client logins). The Administrator can assign or reassign client and therapist logins as needed and receive online invoices, receipts and notices.
TWO THERAPIST (EDUCATOR) LOGINS PER "CLASSROOM"
- Each therapist can create a roster of their clients (and reassign client logins when needed).
- Individual client progress charts allow therapists to follow a client’s progress.
- Easy QR Code sign-ins offer quick onboarding of clients during in-person one-on-one or group sessions.
THIRTY CLIENT (STUDENT) LOGINS PER "CLASSROOM"
- Clients have individual logins to the Lesson List
- Clients can use their account during therapy sessions or independently from home.
- With at-home access, clients can independently practice skills learned during therapy sessions.
- Parents and guardians can learn the social and emotional language and approach by observing the activities in the Lesson List. This allows parents/guardians to better support the therapy plan.